International Barcode Network Registry (IBNREG)
IBNREG – International Barcodes Network Registry – is a unique, cloud-based service that gives access to contact information and product information for companies that are using registered barcodes. The barcodes these companies use are legally and independently registered. The respective companies directly upload their product information, so it is certain to be accurate. By simply typing a product barcode number into IBNREG, anyone can find the owner’s contact information and product information for that barcode number.
Who Uses IBNREG?
- Consumers who are looking for more product information than it is on the packaging.
- Buyers in retail stores, hardware chains, and supermarkets are looking for contact information when sourcing new products.
- Consumers are looking for more manufacturer information than it is on seen the packaging.
- App designers are looking for accurate sources of information about retail barcode numbers.
- Distributors checking the legitimacy of products they are considering distributing.
- Online retailers (e.g., Amazon) wanting to check the accuracy of information about products listed for sale.
(e.g. 0735850060392 or ProteinMore MASSBUILDER / MGN or [email protected])